About this Policy
Our business relationship with you will be governed by our full trading terms and it may subject to change from time to time without notice, as such we suggest that you check our website prior to placing an order.
Terms on Ordering
- All orders placed in this site are binding and final unless otherwise cancelled before processing. For cancellation request, you may send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms on Prices
- All prices on this site are exclusive of freight and insurance.
- All prices on this site are exclusive of GST, 10% GST will be added upon your checkout.
Terms on Freight & Shipping
- The shipping fee will be at the cost of the buyer and vary per location, it will be automatically calculated upon check out, unless the buyer has a special freight term arrangement prior to the order
- If a buyer has a preferred courier it should be specified otherwise we will use our vetted couriers.
- Delay in the delivery due to extreme weather conditions and other many possibilities that are outside our controls are cannot be held liable to Australia United Pty Ltd.
Terms on Payment
- No statement is issued, please pay on Invoice.
- Payment can be made via direct deposit on the nominated bank account in Australia United Pty. Ltd invoice. Please state the invoice number in the transaction description.
- Payment by Visa / Mastercard / Bankcard - a 1.5% fee applies for the standard card.
Terms on Overdue account
- Overdue accounts will be subject to interest at the rate of 9% p.a., calculated for the period the account is due until the date it is paid.
- In the event where an overdue account is referred to a collection agency and/or law firm, the Customer will be liable for all costs incurred including legal demand cost, until the debt is collected in full.
Terms on Order Fulfillment
- The order will be processed upon successful confirmation of your payment unless credit application has been approved before ordering.
- The order will be processed within 2 business days.
Terms on Goods Received
- Australia United P/L reserves the right to take back any goods that have been found not paid in full or for payment that has.
- No claim will be recognized on shortages or damaged goods unless notified within 24 hours of receipt.
- The customer acknowledges, agrees and accepts that there may be a variation in the color, finish texture, and measurement of any actual products supplied from those appearing in the Supplier’s website.
Terms on Returns
- Damage or shortages should be notified to us within 24 hours of receipt.
- Short of quantity should be notified to us within 24 hours of receipt
Returns outside damage items/change of mind
- We accept return within 7 days after purchase provided that the goods are the original condition and package.
- Return shipping cost will be at Buyer’s expenses.
Terms on Intellectual Property
- All Intellectual property rights such as designs, trademark copyright remains at all times property of the Supplier unless otherwise agreed in writing by us.